Yale GALA - Donations
Join Yale GALA and make a Membership Contribution!
Suggested contributions make Yale GALA's programs possible:
- $40 or more for alumni (5+ years out of school)
- $20 for young alumni (2-5 years out of school), retired & others
Please Donate $ to Yale GALA:
We serve alumni, faculty & staff members and Yale students without regards to their ability to donate and we offer our events at cost (or less than cost, for students and recent graduates). We do this because we value the community that we create.
Yale GALA is a proud sponsor of the following and encourages our members to donate:
1. IvyQ - the all ivy undergraduate student conference taking place at Yale in February 2013 (same time as LGBT reunion.
2. Yale's 2nd LGBT Reunion - join us and let's make this one even better than the first!!
3. Yale AIDS Memorial Project - support this important memorial for Yale alumni, faculty, staff who died of AIDS: www.yaleaidsmemorialproject.org.
4. Trans Week at Yale - this year there is an amazing group of talented students organizing Trans Week 2012 in November.
Donations make our programs possible and allow us to help students.
Yale GALA is a non-profit 501(c)3 and is run entirely by unpaid volunteers.
We are great stewards of your $ and worthy of your trust and confidence.
Thanks in advance for any (tax-deductible) donation you may wish to make.
Yale GALA is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. You will receive a receipt